Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Small capital distributions: overseas companies

A paying agent for an overseas company who asks about the application of TCGA92/S122(2) should be referred to Shares and Assets Valuation.