Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Small capital distributions: overseas companies


The value of shares in a company quoted on a stock exchange outside the UK can be checked by sending a form CG29 to Shares and Assets Valuation. You should explain why you need the valuation.