This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Unit trusts: overseas unit trusts

There are overseas counterparts of unit trusts, known in the USA and Canada as Mutual Funds. Shares in such concerns should be treated as units in a unit trust. Distributions of capital gains should be treated as part disposals.