beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Unit trusts: valuation


You should normally accept the value given by the taxpayer. If you do want to check a value either refer to Extel or send a CG29 to Shares and Assets Valuation if the value you want is not in Extel.