Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Unit and investment trusts: Unit trust schemes treated as companies

TCGA92/S99 (1) does not, however, bring a unit trust within the charge to CorporationTax on chargeable gains.