This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Settlor trusts: year of change of residence of settlor

Someone may become or cease to be resident or ordinarily resident in the course of ayear of assessment. Provided that they are resident at some time during the year section77 applies to the chargeable gains of the trustees for the year.