Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Death and personal representatives: confirmation

In Scotland the equivalent to obtaining a grant of probate or a grant of letters ofadministration is called obtaining a confirmation.