Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Annual exempt amount: residence in the UK

Non-resident individuals or trustees trading in the United Kingdom through a branch or agency are entitled to the appropriate exemption.