Waste disposal: definitions: waste disposal licence
S167(1), S168(5) Income Tax (Trading and Other Income) Act 2005, S144(1), S145(5) Corporation Tax Act 2009
A waste disposal licence is:
- a disposal licence under Part I Control of Pollution Act 1974 or Part 2 Pollution Control and Local Government (Northern Ireland) Order 1978, SI 1978 No 1049 (NI 19); or
- a waste management licence under Part 2 Environmental Protection Act 1990 or any corresponding provision in force in Northern Ireland; or
- a permit under regulations under S2 Pollution Prevention and Control Act 1999 or Art4 Environment (Northern Ireland) Order 2002, SI 2002 No 3153 (NI 7); or
- an authorisation under the Radioactive Substances Act 1960 or the Radioactive Substances Act 1993 for the disposal of radioactive waste; or
- a nuclear site licence under the Nuclear Installations Act 1965.