Bank loss restriction: definition of banking company: relevant regulated activities
Relevant regulated activities are any activities prescribed in the following provisions of the FSMA 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001 (S.I. 2001/544):
- article 5 (accepting deposits)
- article 14 (dealing in investments as principal)
- article 21 (dealing in investments as agent)
- article 25 (arranging deals in investments)
- article 40 (safeguarding and administering investments)
- article 61 (entering into regulated mortgage contracts).