This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

ATA/CPD Carnets Manual

ATA and EU/CPD/China-Taiwan carnets as transit documents: action to be carried out at the office of entry - third country carnets

General checks

The same basic checks need to be carried out as detailed in the ‘General checks’ at ATACPD06100 for carnets generally. (The carnet should be for eligible items, stamped, signed, within date and the goods should be identifiable.) Action on the blue transit counterfoil and voucher

Completion of the blue transit voucher

On the blue transit vouchers, you must complete Box H as follows:

Item Information required
(a) The name of the customs office where the transit movement is to be completed.
(b) The final date by which the goods must be re-exported.
(c) Local reference number.
(d) Details of any seals fixed to the goods or means of transport.
(e) The address of the responsible customs office. In the UK, this is the National Carnet Unit (NCU).

Details of your office.

Date, signature and office stamp.    
  (f) & (g) Will be completed by the office of exit from the EU.

Complete two copies of the transit voucher, detach one and send it immediately to the NCU. Completing two will mean that the office of departure from the EU will know where to send the exit voucher.