This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

ATA/CPD Carnets Manual

Compensatory interest: corporation tax

As compensatory interest is charged on a gross basis, it can be deducted from corporation tax returns.

Note: The guidance on this page is for information purposes only. Any enquiries regarding compensatory interest and corporation tax should be referred to the Savings and Interest Division of HM Revenue & Customs.