Submit your Soft Drinks Industry Levy return

Use this online service to submit a return.

Use this service to submit your Soft Drinks Industry Levy return if you’re registered for the levy. After you’ve submitted the return, you’ll need to pay any levy due.

Online services may be slow during busy times. Check if there are any problems with this service.

Start now

Before you start

Check what to include on your return.

You’ll need the Government Gateway user ID and password you used when you registered for the levy.

If you’re registered for the levy and have nothing to report for a period, you should submit a nil return, unless you’re only registered as a small producer. If you do not submit your return when you should, HMRC can charge you an estimate of what you owe.

Published 1 July 2018
Last updated 17 August 2018 + show all updates
  1. Information on nil returns added to Before you start section.

  2. First published.