This part of the Rent Officer Handbook includes sections: after registration, application, determination, jurisdiction, objection, and tenancy information.
The Rent Officer Handbook is organised according to the types of statutory work undertaken by Rent Officers. Each separate work-stream is listed and then each process is listed on the next level.
- Fair rent registration: application Applications to the Rent Officer for the registration of fair rent for qualifying tenancies.
- Fair rent registration: tenancy information Information about the tenancy which the Rent Officer considers under an application to register the rent.
- Fair rent registration: jurisdiction Where the Rent Officer determines whether the tenancy qualifies for the rent to be registered.
- Fair rent registration: determination The Rent Officer's determination of the rent to be registered for the tenancy.
- Fair rent registration: objection When the landlord or tenant disagrees with the Rent Officer's determination of fair rent.
- Fair rent registration: after registration Matters considered after the rent has been registered.