Apply by 15 June 2018 for funding to stop knife crime in your community.
The fund has been set up to support community projects which reduce knife crime and have a positive impact on young people at risk of carrying a knife and committing crime. The first round of the fund was launched in October 2017 and we are now making available up to £1 million to be spent by end of March 2019.
The fund is open to voluntary and community sector groups and we are inviting bids for funding for projects of up to £30,000 although we will consider bids for greater funding for projects with collaboration between partners.
Bids will be assessed on the extent to which they demonstrate:
- delivery of outcomes to stop knife crime
- proven track record of delivering local interventions
- proven track record of ability to work with children and young people
- proven track record of ability to work in partnership with other organisations and services
- evidence of value for money
How to apply
The deadline for submission of bids is 15 June and bids must be submitted on the(also available in . We will inform successful organisations by end of July and, providing financial details are provided promptly, will transfer the funds in August. The funds are to be spent by 31 March 2019.
Please submit all bids to Knife.Community.Fund@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk