Leading Together can help you build an effective senior management team who work together to support, train and empower high-quality leadership across the school.
What schools get
Following a needs analysis, each school will get:
- support and coaching from a local, experienced head teacher, or senior leader, for 2 years
- opportunities to collaborate with schools in similar circumstances and create local support networks
- access to teaching schools, experts, and the wider Teach First school network
- high quality online modules and classroom learning
- access to funding for additional tailored support, such as business coaching, recruitment support and Teach First national professional qualification (NPQ) accreditation
Schools in the following areas were recruited for cohort 3:
- Merseyside (Liverpool and Knowsley)
- Derby and Nottingham
- The Black Country (Sandwell, Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhampton)
- Kent (Gravesham and Medway)
- Portsmouth and Isle of Wight
Schools in the following areas were recruited for cohorts 1 and 2:
- Sheffield and Doncaster
- Broxtowe, Derby, Erewash, Nottingham
- Walsall, Coventry, Wolverhampton and Coventry
- Isle of Wight, Gosport, Havant, Portsmouth
When the programme is available
The programme is now fully recruited.
What Leading Together costs
Teach First have agreed to fund 34 schools. Please contact Teach First for further information about future programmes.
Find out more
See the Teach First website for more information.