Leading Together can help you build an effective senior management team who work together to support, train and empower high-quality leadership across the school.
What you can get
Following a needs analysis, each school will get:
- support and coaching from a local, experienced head teacher or senior leader for 2 years
- opportunities to collaborate with schools in similar circumstances and create local support networks
- access to teaching schools, experts and the wider Teach First school network
- high quality online modules and classroom learning
- access to funding for additional tailored support such as business coaching, recruitment support and Teach First national professional qualification (NPQ) accreditation
Who can apply
Recruitment for cohort 2 has now started for schools in the following areas:
- South Yorkshire (Sheffield, Doncaster)
- East Midlands (Broxtowe, Derby, Erewash, Nottingham)
- West Midlands (Walsall, Coventry, Wolverhampton and Coventry)
- South Coast (Isle of Wight, Gosport, Havent, Portsmouth)
Schools in the following areas were recruited for cohort 1:
When it’s available
The Leading Together programme is recruiting schools to start in April 2019 in the Midlands, South Yorkshire and Southern England.
Recruitment will take place from September 2019 for the programme that starts in April 2020.
What it costs
The programme is free.
How to apply
Enquire about joining the programme.
Find out more
See the Teach First website for more information.
See what other teaching and leadership innovation funded programmes are available in your area.