Funding to help groups of farmers, foresters and land managers improve the natural environment.
This manual explains what you need to do to apply for the Facilitation fund and any additional requirements and processes which you must follow.
- Introduction Find out about the grant and what it's made up of.
- What facilitators do This section explains the role of the facilitator.
- Eligibility and criteria you must meet You must read and meet the requirements detailed in this section before you can be considered for funding.
- How much could successful applicants receive? Find out what facilitators are paid for and how much you could receive.
- When to apply Applications must be received by midnight on 4 October 2019. Read what you need to do before you apply and how to submit your application.
- What happens next? This section details what happens if your application is successful, and if your application is unsuccessful, and outlines how to claim.
- Agreement conditions Find out the conditions you need to meet and what to do if problems arise during the duration of your agreement.
- Annex 1: Eligibility and selection criteria You must meet all eligibility criteria to be considered for funding.
- Annex 2: Evidence required for control and verification The evidence you will need to submit to show that you are meeting the terms of your agreement.
- Annex 3: Requirements for knowledge and expertise provision The evidence you need to provide to show training and other knowledge transfer activities.