Engaging with Nuclear Decommissioning Authority: how to get involved
Find out how to understand and influence nuclear decommissioning where you live and work.
If you have an interest in the impact of nuclear decommissioning in the UK, we welcome your views.
If you have any questions or comments about engagement:
Phone: 01925 802185
Find stakeholder groups near you
Site Stakeholder Groups (SSGs), or their equivalents, are the interface between us, the local communities near our sites, and the site operator. They meet regularly and provide opportunities to:
- ask questions
- review, comment on and influence strategies, plans and achievements
PDF, 65KB, 9 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (eg a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- Berkeley site information
- Bradwell site information
- Chapelcross site information
- Dounreay Stakeholder Group
- Dungeness A site information
- Harwell Stakeholder Group
- Hinkley Point A site information
- Hunterston A site information
- Oldbury site information
- Sizewell A site information
- Trawsfynydd site information
- West Cumbria Site Stakeholder Group
- Winfrith Stakeholder Group
- Wylfa Stakeholder Group
How to register interest in NDA’s work
Every 5 years we revise our strategy and welcome your views.
In addition, we develop elements of our strategy continuously. At certain stages, we develop options on various issues. We seek views on these options, and then make recommendations.
During these stages, nuclear regulators, Site Licence Companies (SLCs) and other stakeholders work with us. We develop and potentially change the strategic direction of nuclear decommissioning based on stakeholder input.
Each year we welcome your view on our draft business plan which:
- reflects our published strategy
- sets out main objectives and the progress the NDA expects across all its sites during the next three years, in line with the funding allocated by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
Sign up to our e-bulletin to receive emails about our latest work and our newsletter.
If you would like a hard copy version of our newsletter sent by post, send your request with your name and address to email@example.com.
You can also subscribe to the NDA Blog, which covers areas on innovation/savings, research, skills, supply chain, socio-economics, and waste as well as other areas.