Get title records of freehold and leasehold property data from all ownership categories
Our Commercial and Corporate Ownership Data contains more than 3.2 million title records of freehold and leasehold property in England and Wales. You can access all ownership categories, excluding private Individuals, overseas companies, charities and trustees.
This chargeable, licensed data includes:
- land description or property address with the administrative area
- name and address of the legal (commercial and corporate) owner(s)
- date the owner was registered at HM Land Registry
- ownership category
- title numbers tenure (freehold/leasehold)
The data published has been collected from a variety of sources as part of the land registration process.
Ownership data is categorised as:
- community benefit society (company)
- community benefit society (corporate body)
- co-operative society (company)
- co-operative society (corporate body)
- corporate bodies
- county councils
- housing association community benefit society (company)
- housing association community benefit society (corporate Body)
- housing association co-operative society (company)
- housing association co-operative society (corporate body)
- housing association registered society (company)
- housing association registered society (corporate body)
- housing association/society (company)
- housing association/Society (corporate body)
- industrial and provident societies (company)
- industrial and provident societies (corporate body)
- limited companies or public limited companies
- limited liability partnerships
- local authorities
- registered society (company)
- registered society (corporate body)
- unlimited companies
Access the data
To get the data you must:
- sign the licence
- select a download package
- confirm whether you want to use the data for internal or external purposes
- pay a data supply charge
Following receipt of the data supply charge, you’ll be given access to your data package via a secure data room.
If you want to view the data before purchase, we can send you a sub-set of the data to review and test internally for six weeks. You’ll need to register and accept the terms and conditions before downloading the file.
Choose a download package, depending on how frequently you want the data to be updated and refreshed:
- single download: a one-off download of the complete England and Wales data
- half-yearly download: a complete download of the England and Wales data at six monthly intervals
- quarterly download: a complete download of the England and Wales data at quarterly intervals
- premium package: unlimited download access to the complete England and Wales data plus quarterly refreshes and monthly ‘change only’ updates
Data is supplied in CSV format.
|Data package||Level 1 use||Level 2 use|
Level 1 use relates to access and internal use. Level 2 use relates to external use.
All prices are subject to VAT.
Purchase the data
To buy the data, or for more information about using the data, contact us:
Business Development Fulfilment Team
Contact form https://landregistry.c...
Telephone 0300 006 0478