Ask the RPA to make your payments to someone else

Rural Payments Agency (RPA) customers can fill in a CReg 08 form to re-direct their SPS payments to someone else.

Get a Payment Redirection Form (CReg 08) form

Call 03000 200 301 to get a CREG 08 form.

You can only use this form to redirect payments for the Single Payment Scheme.

Contact RPA

Published 10 July 2014