Opportunity for UK companies to meet business partners at the British-CEE Retail Group's inaugural meeting in Poland and at the ReDi trade fair.
Poland has an attractive retail property market. With 38 million consumers, it is the largest market in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). Join the British-CEE Retail Group and visit the Central and Eastern Europe trade fair for retail investment taking place at the National Stadium in Warsaw from 28 to 29 May 2014.
- Europe’s 4th leading country in retail space construction
- Strong level of retail development activity
- Annual supply of projects in the next few years – 600,000 – 700,000 sqm per annum
- Sophisticated consumers looking for new brands and products
- The fastest growing e-commerce market in the EU
- E-commerce drives growth in the warehousing market
- Growing appetite for premium UK food products - presence still limited
The British-CEE Retail Group
The British-CEE Retail Group will be officially launched during a cocktail reception at the British Embassy in Warsaw on 27 May 2014. The guests will include:
- Local operators of shopping malls
- Potential franchisees
- Franchising organisations
- Real estate agents
- Private equity funds
- Local retailers
- Business supporting companies
ReDI trade fair
The ReDi trade fair - the first CEE retail property trade show for the retail investment and retail commercial property market is organised by the Polish Council of Shopping Centres (PRCH). PRCH is a non-profit association of over 200 companies operating in the Polish commercial real estate market and a partner of the International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC).
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) will have its stand at the fair. This will offer:
- A ‘meeting point’ for your company to hold one-to-one meetings with potential business partners
- An opportunity to display your trade materials
During both events you will have a unique opportunity to:
- Meet and establish cooperation with a wide range of potential business partners
- Get a comprehensive overview of the Polish and CEE retail markets
- Promote your company and brand to a wider business audience in Poland and the CEE region
- Exchange expertise and experience
Contact Renata Rucka to register your interest and for further queries.