UKTI event to highlight business opportunities in the Egypt and Libya ports sector.
UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) is organising an event in London on 6 March 2014 to explore the latest report on export opportunities in Egypt and Libya’s ports for UK businesses. This event will include:
- information on new developments in post Arab Spring Egypt and Libya
- an advanced look at real opportunities for UK businesses
- tailored advice from UKTI officials based in Cairo and Tripoli
- meeting the author of the report and hearing a presentation on the findings
- networking with other UK exporters
As part of the registration process all companies will receive a welcome pack including country business guides. An electronic copy of the report will be available after the launch event.
Business opportunities in the Libya and Eygpt ports sector
Thursday 6th March 2014, 9.30am to 4pm
Royal Overseas League, Park Place
St. James’s Street, SW1A 1LR
UKTI has identified the following opportunity sectors for UK businesses:
- management and consultancy services
- education and training
- advanced engineering
- construction, design and engineering services
- financial, legal and professional services
- logistics and infrastructure services
- material handling equipment
Egypt and Libya are seeking to take advantage of their promising trade position as gateways to the Middle East and North Africa region. In post Arab Spring their focus has now turned to facilitating sustainable infrastructure growth to underpin this aim.
If you would like to register for this event or for more information please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7697 1978