The British Embassy Tokyo invites interested parties to submit bids for project funding to the Japan Prosperity Fund Programme Office
The Japan Prosperity Fund focuses on the following three areas:
- An open global economy;
- Avoiding dangerous climate change; and
- Energy and resource security.
- All projects must relate to one or more of the Programme Indicators set out in the Prosperity Fund Japan Country Strategy.
- All projects should plan to begin in September 2013 and be completed by early March 2014.
- For details of the terms and conditions of working with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), please take a look at the standard Accountable Grant Agreement, which would serve as the contract between successful bidders and the FCO.
- The bidding round is divided into a concept and full bid stage. The deadline for submitting concept bids is 17.00hrs (JST) 6 August 2013. All bids should be submitted on the Concept Bid Form.
- For more details, please see the Prosperity Fund Japan Country Strategy.
Prospective bidders are invited to contact the Prosperity Fund Manager, Naomi Cowan by email or by phone at +81(0)3 5211 1382, to discuss in more detail the proposed project area and to ensure it fits with the Japan Prosperity Fund Strategy.
Prosperity Fund Manager
British Embassy, Tokyo
Phone: +81 (0) 5211 1382