The Department for International Trade of the British Embassy in Santo Domingo is organizing the 2016 British Universities Fair in Santo Domingo.
After the success of the first three editions of the British Universities Fair, the Department for International Trade of the British Embassy in Santo Domingo is organizing the 2016 British Universities Fair in Santo Domingo.
Eleven highly recognized universities of the United Kingdom will visit the Dominican Republic to join the education fair. These educational institutions are interested into welcoming Dominican students to undertake undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctoral degrees. Those who visit the fair will have the opportunity of speaking to college representatives that can provide a wider view of how it is to visit and study in the UK. This Fair will be held at the Piantini Room located in the JW Marriott Hotel in Santo Domingo on Monday 3rd October from 14:30 to 20:00.
The Fair will show the variety of educational opportunities offered in the UK for those seeking an exceptional academic experience. Another objective of this visit is to create new agreements and relations with the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (MESCyT). Universities participating are:
- Bangor University - https://www.bangor.ac.uk/
- Brunel University London - https://www.brunel.ac.uk/
- Global University Systems - https://www.globaluniversitysystems.com/
- Hult International Business School - https://www.hult.edu/
- Middlesex University of London- https://www.mdx.ac.uk/
- Newcastle University - https://www.ncl.ac.uk/
- The University of Glasgow - https://www.gla.ac.uk/
- University of Bristol - https://www.bristol.ac.uk/
- University of the West of Scotland - https://www.uws.ac.uk/
- University of Portsmouth - https://www.port.ac.uk/
- University of Reading - https://www.reading.ac.uk/
- University of Warwick - https://www.warwick.ac.uk/
- University of Wolverhampton - https://www.wlv.ac.uk/