Support will be via co-financing: the fund will cover 80% of the expenses, while those who apply will have to cover the remaining 20%. The projects should last between 6 and 12 months, although they could extend up to 18 months.
Five priority research lines and areas are raised by Plan Ceibal:
Social uses of ICTs and Digital Culture
Resources and Platforms
New ways of knowing, learning, teaching and assessing
Extended achievements in learning
Digital Age Educators
Applications can be submitted until 7 October at 14:00 h.