Two Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV) Systems presented at the seminar were co-financed by the Embassy’s Prosperity Fund.
In mid-April, the Climate Change Office of the British Embassy in Santiago, in conjunction with the Climate Change Office of the Chilean Ministry of the Environment, organised the seminar “Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV) Systems for Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMA) in Chile.
During the seminar the following themes were presented:
- ‘International framework for NAMA and MRV Systems’, by the Climate Change Office of the Chilean Ministry of the Environment
- NAMA - ‘Implementation of a forest and climate change strategy and its forest MRV System’, by the Chilean Forest Authority, CONAF
- NAMA – ‘Clean Production Agreements in Chile and MRV System for the Clean Production Council’, by CGF-MDL Chile
- NAMA – ‘Small-scale renewable energy self-supply systems’ and MRV System for the Renewable Energy Centre (CER), by POCH Ambiental and CER
- MRV System for the Transantiago public transport system, by Sistemas Sustentables and Transantiago
Two MRV Systems presented at the seminar were co-financed by the Embassy’s Prosperity Fund: the MRV System for the Renewable Energy Centre prepared by POCH Ambiental, and the MRV System for Transantiago public transport, prepared by Sistemas Sustentables.
For more information about the seminar, you may contact Felipe Osses, Climate Change and Green Growth Officer.