The Chancellor of the Exchequer presented his Budget to Parliament on Wednesday 3 March 2021.
In a Budget which ‘meets the moment’, the Chancellor has today (3 March) set out a £65 billion three-point plan to provide support for jobs and businesses as...
This is the Budget in full. You can find supporting and related documents below.
A publication setting out the government’s plans to support economic growth through significant investment in infrastructure, skills and innovation.
Subscribe to feed
- R&D Tax Reliefs: consultation
- The scope of qualifying expenditures for R&D Tax Credits: consultation
- Consultation on reforms to the tax treatment of red diesel and other rebated fuels
- Rail centre and green energy funding in Budget boost for Wales
- Jenrick welcomes Budget package to level up communities and support the nation’s recovery from the pandemic
- Chancellor Statement - Budget press conference
Sharing will open the page in a new tab