- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Work Choice statistics: number of starts, referrals and job outcomes
- 13 February 2013
Numbers of referrals to Work Choice, numbers of Work Choice starts and numbers of participants getting a job.
PDF, 56.1KB, 17 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
These statistics on Work Choice produced by the Department for Work and Pensions were released according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Statistics on Work Choice include data for England, Scotland and Wales.This statistical product contains statistics on all providers excluding Remploy.
The key points from this release are:
- there were 15,260 referrals for 14,170 individuals between April 2012 and December 2012
- there were 11,020 starts for 10,780 individuals between April 2012 and December 2012
- there were 5,620 job outcomes for 5,550 individuals between April 2012 and December 2012
Coverage: Great Britain
Next release date: May 2013
Published: 13 February 2013