Data on the number of Winter Fuel Payments made and the amounts spent on them, by European Economic Area (EEA) country and Switzerland.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This publication provides Winter Fuel Payment data on:
- the number of payments made to eligible individuals
- total expenditure by country
We update these tables once a year so the totals used in breakdowns may not be consistent with those published in the main Winter Fuel Payment tables.
Published: 26 September 2012
Updated: 20 September 2017
- Added data for 2016 to 2017.
- Added data for 2015 to 2016.
- Added data for 2014 to 2015.
- Table updated to include figures for 2013/14.
- Table updated to include figures for 2012/13
- Changed next benefit expenditure release date to: Following publication of the department's accounts.
- First published.