These monthly experimental statistics include the total number of people:
- who have made a claim for Universal Credit up to 2 July 2015
- who have made a claim and have attended an initial interview, accepted their claimant commitment, and gone on to start Universal Credit up to 11 June 2015
- who are on the Universal Credit caseload at 11 June 2015
The statistics are also broken down by:
- Jobcentre Plus office and district
- local authority
- parliamentary constituency
- age band
- claim duration
- employment status
View statistics on the Universal Credit caseload and starters at Jobcentre Plus office level in an interactive map.
Data is also available via Stat-Xplore.