These monthly experimental statistics include the total number of people:
- who have made a claim for Universal Credit
- who have made a claim and have attended an initial interview, accepted their claimant commitment, and gone on to start Universal Credit
- who are on Universal Credit
The statistics are broken down by:
- Jobcentre Plus office and district
- local authority
- parliamentary constituency
- age band
- claim duration
- employment status
- conditionality regime
View statistics on the Universal Credit caseload and starters at Jobcentre Plus office level in an interactive map.
View an interactive dashboard of the latest Universal Credit household statistics by region.
Find further breakdowns of these statistics in Stat-Xplore, our online tool for exploring some of DWP’s main statistics.