This publication was withdrawn on
The Milk Quota Scheme ended on 31 March 2015.
The Rural Payments Agency publishes figures on UK wholesale milk deliveries. As the scheme closed on 31 March 2015 no further updates will be provided.
PDF, 372KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Webmaster.RPA@rpa.gsi.gov.uk. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The format of UK wholesale milk production notices is intended to provide comprehensive and detailed information that does not rely on comparisons with a quota profile. Figures given are cumulative.
Published: 2 April 2014
Updated: 9 April 2015
- Updated milk production figures for March 2015
- Updated with February figures
- Figures added for January 2015
- December milk production stats published
- UK Wholesale milk production updated to the end of November 2014
- Figures for October added
- Figures updated for September
- August figures added
- July figures added
- UK wholesale milk production figures for June added
- Figures for April added
- Figures for March added
- First published.
From: Rural Payments Agency