Provide a breakdown of workforce numbers by police force area, rank, gender, ethnicity and other categories.
Listing of the data tables included in ‘Police workforce, England and Wales, 31 March 2013’.
Tables are categorised for the financial year 2012 to 2013 by:
- police forces areas
- officers per 100,000 population
- joiners and leavers
- English regions and Wales
- police staff
- Police Community Support Officers,
- Designated Officers (s.38, s.39) and Traffic Wardens
- full-/part-time employment
- Special Constables