Listing of the data tables included in Drug misuse: findings from the 2014 to 2015 CSEW.
- Proportions of adults aged 16 to 59 reporting drug use
- Estimates of numbers of illicit drug users
- Sources of drugs
- Frequency of illicit drug use in the last year
- Illicit drug use by personal, household and area characteristics and lifestyle factors
- New psychoactive substances (NPS)
- Simultaneous polydrug and polysubstance use
- Older drug users
- Drug use within generations over time
Detailed information about the figures included in this release is available in the User Guide to Drug Misuse Statistics and in the User Guide to Crime Statistics for England and Wales (published by the Office for National Statistics).
Please take a few minutes to fill in a short feedback survey to help us improve the Drug Misuse publication.