Sickness absence in the Northern Ireland Civil Service, 1 Apr 2015 to 31 Mar 2016
- Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency and Department of Finance (Northern Ireland)
- Part of:
- Collection of human resource statistics for the Northern Ireland Civil Service
- First published:
- 22 September 2016
Statistics on sickness absence levels in the Northern Ireland Civil Service
This publication contains detailed analyses of sickness absence in the Northern Ireland Civil Service from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016 and includes comparisons with previous years.
Includes analyses of:
- Average working days lost
- Spells of sickness absence
- Reason for sickness absence
- Long-term sickness absence
- Trends in sickness absence
It also includes information on absence targets, definitions and calculations of absence statistics.
Published: 22 September 2016