- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Personal pensions: contribution and tax relief statistics and HMRC statistics: quality reports
- 1 April 2013
The information in this report refers to published National Statistics tables PEN1, PEN2, PEN2.1, PEN2.2 and PEN6.
PDF, 28.9KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The following tables provide the latest estimates of personal pension contributions based principally on data that providers of personal pensions submit to HM Revenue and Customs using the statistical return APSS107.
The information relates to personal pension schemes into which contributions have been made either by the scheme member, their employer or by way of a Government minimum contribution (in respect of contracted out schemes).
- Table PEN1 shows contributions to personal pensions by source and nature of contribution, annually since 1990-91 according to personal tax year.
- Table PEN2 shows the combined number of contributing scheme members and value of contributions analysed by different categories of personal pension scheme.
- Table PEN2.1 shows the non-stakeholder scheme element of Table PEN2.
- Table PEN2.2 shows the stakeholder scheme element of Table PEN2
Published: 1 April 2013