Permanent and fixed-period exclusions in England: 2014 to 2015
Levels of permanent and fixed-period exclusions by school type, including information on reasons for exclusions and exclusion review panels.
Permanent and fixed-period exclusions within the 2014 to 2015 academic year in:
- state-funded primary schools
- state-funded secondary schools
- special schools
It includes information on:
- reasons schools report for excluding pupils
- exclusions for different pupil groups
- independent exclusion review panels
This year the release also includes information for the first time on:
- school level exclusions
- exclusions from pupil referral units
The release is based on exclusion data collected via the school census.
School absence and exclusions team
Telephone: Laura Selby 01325 340 745