Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
Permanent and fixed-period exclusions in England: 2013 to 2014
Levels of permanent and fixed-period exclusions by school type, including information on reasons for exclusions and exclusion review panels.
Permanent and fixed-period exclusions within the 2013 to 2014 academic year in:
- state-funded primary schools
- state-funded secondary schools
- special schools (schools for children with special educational needs or disabilities)
It includes information on:
- reasons schools report for excluding pupils
- exclusions for different pupil groups
- independent exclusion review panels
It is based on exclusion data collected via the school census.
School absence and exclusions team
Telephone: Delphine Robineau 020 7783 8223