Help to Buy: NewBuy scheme statistics: March to December 2012
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Part of:
- Help to Buy equity loan and Help to Buy: NewBuy statistics
- First published:
- 26 February 2013
- Applies to:
This release covers activity under the scheme from commencement on 12 March 2012 until 31 December 2012.
Ref: ISBN 9781409838135 PDF, 427KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The latest statistics on the Help to Buy: NewBuy scheme were released under the auspices of the UK Statistics Authority’s code of practice on 26 February 2013.
Statistics on the Help to Buy: NewBuy scheme cover quarterly and cumulative data for England up to 31 December 2012.
The main points were:
- by 31 December 2012 1,522 home purchases had been completed under the Help to Buy: NewBuy scheme in England
- by 31 December 2012 government’s liability had increased to £15.4 million (rounded to 1 decimal place)
- by 31 December 2012 government had incurred no costs
Published: 26 February 2013