Nationality at point of NINo registration of DWP working age benefit recipients: data to Feb 2016
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- National Insurance number allocations to adult overseas nationals entering the UK
- 25 August 2016
- Last updated:
- 3 July 2017, see all updates
Nationality at point of National Insurance number (NINo) registration of DWP working age benefit recipients.
Summary tables: nationality at point of NINo registration of DWP working age benefit recipients: Feb 2016
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Read the NINo allocations to adult overseas nationals report. This gives further analysis and commentary on the nationality at point of NINo registration of DWP working age benefit recipients.
These summary tables show data on the nationality of DWP working age benefit claimants at the point of NINo registration by:
- time series from February 2010 to February 2016
- benefit type
- world area and nationality
- region and local authority
Published: 25 August 2016
Updated: 3 July 2017
- Amended summary tables to clarify information on world area of origin. Also added table on the world area reporting structure.
- First published.