National Offender Management Service workforce statistics: December 2014
- Ministry of Justice
- Part of:
- National Offender Management Service workforce statistics
- First published:
- 26 February 2015
Information on staffing numbers of directly employed staff of the National Offender Management Service.
PDF, 284KB, 33 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 404KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The quarterly National Offender Management Service (NOMS) Workforce Statistics Bulletin monitors changes to staffing figures and the structure of the NOMS staff population over time.
It is produced quarterly to reflect the dynamic nature of the data included within many of the tables, and covers all civil service employees of NOMS.
It features tables and commentary explaining trends relating to:
- staff in post FTE by Prison Service region and National Probation Service Division; by function of establishment (category of prison); by grade, and by establishment and local delivery unit
- staff in post headcount by protected characteristic under the Equality Act 2010
- the headcount of joiners and leavers by Prison Service region and National Probation Service Division; by function of establishment (category of prison); by grade; by protected characteristic
- the headcount of leavers by reason for leaving
Published: 26 February 2015