HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) tables relating to measuring tax gaps.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 374KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 10 October 2013
Updated: 26 October 2017
- Updated to include tax gaps tables for 2017
- Updated to include tax gaps tables for 2016
- Updated to include tax gap tables for 2015
- Added 2014 table of stats
- Updated to include tax gap tables for 2013
- First published.