Statistics on new enforcement outcomes obtained by the Insolvency Service, including director disqualifications and bankruptcy and debt relief restrictions
This statistics release contains the latest data on new outcomes obtained as a result of enforcement activities of the Insolvency Service.
- All enforcement outcomes decreased compared to January to March 2014.
- Director disqualifications were at the lowest level since July to September 2012.
- The number of companies wound up in the public interest decreased, but remains broadly on trend.
- Bankruptcy and debt relief restriction orders and undertakings continued to decrease.
- The number of suspension of discharge orders obtained decreased for the ninth consecutive quarter, reflecting a continued decrease in the number of bankruptcies.