This publication gives previously published statistics on business management practices adopted by farmers in England. The information comes from the 2011/12 business management practices module of the Farm Business Survey.
- education and qualifications
- seeking further knowledge and skills in business management
- business planning, benchmarking and management accounting
- risk management
- accessing advice
- continuing professional development schemes
- agri-environment management practices
The latest publication and accompanying data sets can be found here.