Guide to civil and administrative justice statistics
A guide to the justice system relating to civil (non family) and administrative courts.
PDF, 846KB, 44 pages
PDF, 460KB, 30 pages
This guide is for the civil and administrative justice statistics, which gives background information for the following areas of justice:
- mortgage and landlord possessions
- civil (non-family) claims in the County Court
- judicial reviews
- privacy injunctions
- Royal Courts of Justice
- tribunals (including the 4 main types; employment, social security and child support, immigration and asylum and mental health)
Published: 12 May 2015
Updated: 16 November 2016
- Guide and glossary updated.
- Guide for the civil and administrative justice statistics updated.
- First published.