Table 11.1A Corporation Tax, Bank Levy and Bank Surcharge net receipts
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Analyses of Corporation Tax receipts and liabilities
- 29 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 31 August 2016, see all updates
Statistics cover the financial years ending 2000 to 2016.
Includes data for onshore companies and North Sea companies.
Bank Levy was introduced from 1 January 2011. Payments began from the financial year ending 2012 onwards.
Bank Surcharge was introduced from 1 January 2016.
Published: 29 August 2014
Updated: 31 August 2016
- Annual update for August 2016 includes data to the financial year ending 2016.
- May 2016 update
- annual update
- Revisions to trade sector split in 2012-13 receipts. Overall 2012-13 receipts remains unchanged.
- Amended to correct the onshore Corporation Tax receipts figure for 2013-14
- Updated to include information to the financial year ending 2014.
- First published.
- Publication amended: 30 April 2014