Concessionary bus travel statistics in England on the:
- number of concessionary passes
- number of concessionary bus journeys
- net expenditure on concessionary bus schemes
- reimbursement to bus operators for concessionary schemes
For the financial year ending 2018, there were 9.4 million concessionary travel passes in England, of which there were:
- 8.5 million older travel passes
- 0.9 million disabled travel passes
There were 884 million concessionary bus journeys, a 4.8% decrease from the previous year.
Travel Concession Authorities (TCAs) spent an estimated 1.12 billion on providing statutory and discretionary concessions.