- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Children in out-of-work benefit households statistics
- 15 July 2015
- Last updated:
- 29 November 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
A questionnaire to gather user views on children in out-of-work benefit households statistics.
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This questionnaire asks for feedback from users. Feedback received will contribute to future development of these statistics.
The completed questionnaire can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to:
Data & Analytics, Technology
Department for Work and Pensions
Benton Park Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Published: 15 July 2015
Updated: 29 November 2017
- Revised version (now dated November 2017), updated to support the latest release of children in out-of-work benefit households statistics.
- First published.