Biofuel statistics: Year 8 (2015 to 2016), report 4
Report 4 for Year 8, from 15 April 2015 to 14 April 2016.
PDF, 446KB, 8 pages
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Statistics on the Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation for the year 15 April 2015 to 14 April 2016 (year 8) based on data currently available. This is report 4 of 6 and therefore contains an incomplete dataset for year 8.
The report includes information on the:
- amount of UK road transport fuel from renewable and fossil fuel
- number of Renewable Transport Fuel Certificates (RTFC) which have been issued to fuel meeting the sustainability requirements
- balance of RTFCs by obligation period
- trades of RTFCs between suppliers and traders
- carbon and sustainability characteristics of the renewable fuel to which RTFCs have been issued
- voluntary scheme data of renewable transport fuel
Public enquiries 020 7944 8555