Statistics on the Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation for the period 11 (15 April 2018 to 31 December 2018) based on data available as of 19 April 2019.
This is report 3 of 5 and therefore contains an incomplete dataset for period 11. We have incorporated changes to the report and tables as a result of changes to the legislation. Further information on these changes are available.
The report and accompanying tables includes information on the:
- amount of UK road transport fuel from renewable and fossil fuel
- number of Renewable Transport Fuel Certificates (RTFCs) which have been issued to fuel meeting the sustainability requirements
- balance of RTFCs by obligation period
- trades of RTFCs between suppliers and traders
- carbon and sustainability characteristics of the renewable fuel to which RTFCs have been issued
- voluntary scheme data of renewable transport fuel